These CARO-KANN DEFENSE opening repertoire flashcards follow an excellent book– Modern Chess Openings–15th edition by Nick de Firmian.
They can be used as a companion study for the book or it is possible to use them on their own.
Learn the CARO-KANN DEFENSE chess opening using Anki space repetition algorithm.
808 cards from Blacks's point of view includes the following lines:
- Main line 4..Bf5 ( 6 Lines )
- 4...Bf5 Variation ( 6 Lines )
- Main Line 4...Nd7 ( 12 Lines)
- Main Line 5...gxf6 and 5..exf6 ( 6 Lines )
- Pavlov - Botvinnik Attack ( 12 Lines )
- Advance Variation ( 6 Lines )
- Two Knights' Variation ( 6 Lines )
- 3...g6 Variation ( 2 Lines )
- Exhange Variation ( 2 Lines )
- Fantasy Variation ( 2 Lines )
- Lines without 2 d4 ( 6 Lines)
Flashcards work out of the box on mobile and desktop Anki program without the need to download additional plugins.
* Not affiliated with author or publisher